Rossum Looks Back at 2022
2022 was quite a year for Rossum! Great successes and product improvements, new logos signed, and many industry-leading accolades. With the IDP market expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 23.1% over the next five years, Rossum expects to continue seeing growth and remain at the top of the industry.
As we look forward to all that awaits in 2023, let’s take a look back at 2022.
Exciting product improvements
- SOC 2 Type II certification and our commitment to excellence in security and privacy standards in the AI space.
- Rossum UI is now available in seven languages
- Spanish (Spain)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Chinese simplified
- Expanded extension availability, such as Document Splitting
- And more!
Top blogs of 2022
- What’s the True Cost of Bad IDP for Your Business?
An outdated OCR system creates more work than it’s worth; however, an intelligent document processing (IDP) system can help save time, frustration, and money.
- HR’s Worst Nightmare: Manual Document Processing
For HR departments, manual document processing can drain precious time and resources. IDP can help you get more done in less time.
- How to Get Started with a New IDP Process
IDP should be an important part of your document processing workflow, but revising your document processing procedures is a monumental task. Find out how to get started in this blog.
- The True Benefits of Modern IDP Solutions in Shared Services Centers
Shared services centers are under a lot of pressure to process large volumes, but a modern IDP solution can help.
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Accounts Payable Department
There are many ways to improve your accounts payable department. Find out how to standardize workflows, grow vendor relationships, and more.
- Logistics and Transportation: How Intelligent Document Processing Can Help
See how intelligent document processing can help logistics and transportation improve efficiency, as well as customer experiences.
- Turning Every Sales Win Into a Customer Success Story
Here’s a look at what makes Rossum’s CX efforts unique. Our company’s CX organization is a collection of different customer-facing teams with a single goal – to deliver an excellent and consistent customer experience.
- Why Using a Public Cloud for IDP is More Secure than You Think
Some organizations are wary of using a public cloud for IDP, but cloud-based solutions have become safe places to store confidential and sensitive data.
- How to Automate Healthcare Documentation with IDP
Healthcare professionals have long struggled to ensure proper documentation is recorded for patient records. Reduce the time spent on document processing with IDP.
- 6 Ways Intelligent Document Processing Improves Quality Assurance
See how intelligent document processing improves quality assurance, from efficiency to compliance. Effectively manage your QA with IDP technology.