We are looking for our Customer Success Manager based out of our Prague office. (Full time)
Rossum is a fast growing Artificial Intelligence company that builds technology for understanding documents. Every single day, more than 100 human lifetimes are spent worldwide retyping information contained in invoices and we think that’s completely crazy. So we are now working to liberate millions of people from similar boring and repetitive work.
Rossum’s product is number #1 in its category. However, it touches a complex business process and our customers need guidance – both to implement it and to use it long-term at maximum efficiency. The Customer Success Manager role is to make sure each of our customers succeeds at improving their document processing and uses Rossum to its full potential.
Customer Success Manager represents a new way of thinking in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) thinking, but the role is in many ways similar to the more traditional Account Manager role in the service business.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Run the post-sales customer onboarding process. Communicate with Rossum’s customers by email and phone, analyze their needs together with Solution Engineers and serve the Project Manager role during the customer’s Rossum implementation.
- Maximize potential value brought by Rossum to each customer. Keep in touch with existing customers, maintain an accurate view of their success metrics. Secure annual subscription renewals and work on subscription expansions with the sales team. Assist partners seek more customers that could be helped using Rossum.
- Work directly with Rossum’s founders on improving the customer success process, finding the best metrics and building the best onboarding experience in our space.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT
- Great communication and writing skills. Excellent English both spoken and written (other foreign languages are a plus).
- The ability to establish rapport and build great people relationships is essential for this job.
- Technical mindset and analytical skills are a plus (ideally basic experience with any form of programming and APIs).
- Deep desire for others to succeed and organizational skills to make it happen. Experience with software project or product management is a plus.
- We most value honesty, passion, fast learning and “strong opinions weakly held”. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and a desire to support their conclusions by data and measurements.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and already serves customers across four continents including Fortune 500 companies. But most of the work is still ahead of us and you will be making a huge difference in our team of 30.
- A bleeding-edge SaaS mindset oriented on metrics and learning the most current Customer Success practices from the top startups.
- Enjoyable working environment: A diverse team combining geeks, globetrotters, sportsmen, diet freaks and expats in the heart of Karlin. We offer flexible working hours and highly value independence. Perks like snacks or best coffee and tea in town are a given.