Rossum Recognized as a Leader in IDP by the IDC MarketScape
In the fast-paced world of Intelligent Document Processing (IDP), staying ahead of the curve is no small feat. We are proud to announce that Rossum has been named as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) Software 2023-2024 Vendor Assessment (doc #US49988723, November 2023).
Who is IDC?
The International Data Corporation (IDC) is a globally respected market research firm renowned for its deep insights into technology and industry analysis. Their acknowledgment is highly esteemed in the IDP sector, as it represents an independent, expert assessment of our company’s leadership and excellence in the field of Intelligent Document Processing.
“This extensive IDC MarketScape study aims to help technology buyers understand the complexity and nuances of the ever-changing IDP software vendor landscape,” said Matt Arcaro, research director of IDC’s Computer Vision AI Tools and Technology research program. “Although at the topmost level many approaches and technologies seem very similar, there are often subtle vendor differences that ultimately impact the success of deployment or solution fit. IDC has tried to capture some of these differences, nuances, as well as competitive differentiation within the outputs and rigor of this study.”
Rossum positioned in the IDP Leaders Category
After rigorous evaluation of Rossum’s strategies and capabilities, IDC has positioned our company in the Leaders category in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) Software 2023-2024 Vendor Assessment.
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the icons.
Criteria for evaluation included:
- Customer and user satisfaction
- Functionalities and offering
- Portfolio benefits
- Customer service delivery
- Use case diversity and targeting
- Product strategy and vision
- Financials and funding
Rossum: why we are named a Leader
Excerpt from the IDC MarketScape report: “Rossum’s computer vision, NLP, and proprietary AI engine are built for scale. Rossum’s software can extract accurate data at high input volume, which makes Rossum a good fit for critical document use cases.”
- Human-centric automation. Rossum is built for business users, with an ergonomic UI that is continually improved based on customer feedback. The dedicated AI engines offer a very fast feedback loop and iteration cycle between humans and machines. Rossum uses AI that learns directly from an end user’s inputs and actions, which enables its software to mine the domain/process and/or departmental expertise of users.
- Orchestration and integration. Rossum sees itself as an end-to-end communications platform for customers. Using IDP extraction, Rossum can pull insights from content and assist with collaboration tasks across a customer’s business. Its cloud-native solution is compatible with legacy systems. Customers we spoke with chose Rossum because they needed an IDP solution that could be fully integrated with their current technology stack and custom content workflow requirements. Rossum continues to invest in its prebuilt integration ecosystem and marketplace, which includes support for Salesforce, SAP, and UiPath.
In the ever-evolving landscape of IDP, we believe Rossum stands as a beacon of innovation, excellence, and reliability. We also believe the IDC MarketScape’s recognition of us as a Leader reaffirms our dedication to serving our customers and driving the IDP sector forward.
As we continue to push the boundaries of IDP technology, we thank our customers, partners, and the entire Rossum team for their unwavering support and commitment to excellence.
Together, we’ll write the next chapter in the story of Intelligent Document Processing.