In the case where you need to process multiple documents contained in a single pdf file (ex: you scanned documents in one batch without using the Splitting page), you can use the Document slicing tool which can split the file into multiple documents.
- On the validation, you will see an Edit button on the right sight of the screen.
- Clicking this button will bring up a Document editing screen where you will see the list of pages.
- If you move the cursor between two consecutive pages a “split line” will appear
- If you click, the document will split and you can see an updated list of pages
- When you are happy with the result, click the “tick” button in the upper right corner
Note: The original document will be removed and the new documents will appear in the queue. Those documents need to be reprocessed by Rossum AI Engine which typically takes between 30-60 seconds