When creating a new Rossum account, you will be asked to set up a subdomain – create a link that you are going to use to access your account. This approach will allow us to meet the most demanding security requirements and improve Rossum’s performance.
You can adjust subdomain to your liking, however, we recommend choosing your business name. We will automatically use the value you entered in the “Company” field of our registration form. If no changes are required, you can proceed.
There are a few important things you need to keep in mind when setting up a subdomain name:
- if the subdomain is already taken, an error message will be displayed. Please select other name that matches your business needs and is unique
- the subdomain name may not contain reserved or forbidden words:
– “rossum” (also variants with spelling mistakes e.g., rosum, r0ssum, r0sum)
– words that are considered to be offensive
– words “embedded”, “elis,” “rir,” “www,” “example,” “test,” “sso,” “API,” “RPC,” “help,” “root,” “status,” “rpc”
- country code top-level domains cannot be used as a subdomain name
A custom subdomain will be created for all new accounts. Existing customers can change their account URL on request.