From this article you will learn:
What exactly is a Workspace, and why is it a good idea to create one?
Workspace allows you to group Queues that are related. You can think of it as a large organizational unit representing a specific customer (if you are a business process outsourcing company) or a department. Read this short guide to learn how to manage workspaces in your Rossum app.
How to Create a new Workspace
Follow the steps below to create a new workspace.
1. Log in to your Rossum app and click the “+ Add” button in the left panel.
2. Click the “Add new workspace”.
3. Fill the name of your new workspace and click the “Add a workspace” button to confirm.
Note: The newly created workspace does not include any Queue. You need to create a new Queue and assign it to the workspace.
How to delete a workspace
If you no longer need a workspace, you can delete it. To do so:
- Click on the three-dotted drop-down menu visible next to the workspace’s name
- Select the ‘Delete’ option
It is vital to note that, unlike queues, a workspace needs to be empty before you can delete it, as seen in the screenshot below.