What is the Distributive Webhook?
Distributive Webhook is an extension that enables you to capture headings or other data within tables. When there is a value above or below some rows in the line item table, that value cannot be captured using a simple point-and-click approach. To distribute these values to rows below or above, it is necessary to use the Distributive Webhook.
How to Set Up the Schema for the Distributive Webhook
In the example below, two values are positioned in the table above several rows to which they relate. The Delivery Note values (“R-002000609” and “R-002000622”) and the dates are not available for each line item row.
How to set up the schema
- Set up a new multi-value field in the schema for the fields to be distributed.
- Annotate the delivery note field by drawing a B-box around each value that has to be used under the column Delivery Note.
- Similarly annotate the Delivery Date Field by using the B-box.
- Draw the Magic Grid, tag the column names and ignore the rows which have the multivalue field
(by clicking on the grey x at the right end of the row).
- Click on Apply and extract the data as usual. The Delivery Date and Delivery note values will be distributed to the rows below. The values will be distributed regardless of the number of rows below, which can vary from one document to the other.
How to Activate the Distributive Webhook
If you would like to try the Distributive Webhook on your account, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.