Note: If you want to use a Rossum dedicated AI engine, make sure you have purchased the feature before you start the training process.
After purchasing a dedicated AI engine, the training process consists of the following steps:
- Set up your extraction schema. Dedicated AI engine training requires a special schema set up. Rossum Solution Engineers will assist you with this.
- Teach the engine how to extract specific data. Use Rossum during this pre-training stage to teach it what to extract.
- Have the engine trained. After you are finished with the pre-training stage, reach out to your technical contact at Rossum; they will manage the training of your dedicated AI engine.
- Keep using Rossum. During the engine training process, you can use Rossum to process documents as you would normally.
- Enjoy the improvements in data capture accuracy. After training is complete, Rossum will activate your dedicated AI engine for your account.
During your subscription period the dedicated AI engine can be periodically trained from your annotations for continuouos improve over time. Read more about continuous engine updates.