When working with documents in Rossum, you want to navigate the list of items as quickly and efficiently as possible. You might want to do a quick check for overdue invoices, or narrow down on purchase orders from a particularly sensitive customer to process them first. To help with that, we made the dashboard in Rossum customizable, so that you can preview information captured from documents, without opening and browsing each individual one.
Thanks to custom columns on the dashboard, you can easily:
- Find documents in Rossum based on vendor name or invoice ID
- Filter documents based on document type
- See what documents should be processed first according to the Due date
- And much more!
How to enable data columns on the dashboard
- Click on the “Columns customization” icon
- Pick the fields that you want to see on the document dashboard
- The selected data columns will appear on the dashboard. The values in the data columns come from the documents, so those are either values captured by the AI Engine or by users.
If some values in the columns are empty, it means that either the AI Engine did not find the value on the document or that a user decided to keep it empty.
Filtering data columns
Of course, the data columns can be filtered. Currently, we perform substring matching on all the values found on the document. Just put the search phrase into the search input and we will scan on the fields on a document for the given value.
Using the data columns among tabs
The selected data columns will be visible on all the tabs (To Review, Postponed, Confirmed, etc…). Currently the same set of columns applies to all tabs in a given queue. Do you see a use case for having a different set of columns in each status? Please contact us at email@example.com
Currently, only admin users can customise the columns on the dashboard. Any other user working in a given queue will instantly see the new columns added by the admin, keep that in mind when changing the columns.
Ordering columns isn’t an option at the moment. Interested to see this option? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org