When you create a new account at Rossum using the registration form, both a new Organization account and a User account with admin rights are created.
Afterwards, as the admin User, you can easily share access to Queues and documents with other members of your team and specify their roles within your Organization.
To create a new User account:
- After login, go to the Settings screen by clicking on the “gear” icon in the upper left corner.
- Click “Users” in the left panel.
- Then, click on the “Add user” button in the upper right corner.
- Fill the name.
- Fill the email which will be used as the User’s username.
- Select the role of the User.
- Optionally, assign User to all existing Queues.
- Confirm by clicking on the button “Add user”.
- Afterwards, an invitation email will be sent to the new User’s inbox.