A Queue is the basic organizational unit of the Rossum app. For every document type (such as invoices, packing lists, claims, etc.), you should specify a separate Queue. If you want to create a new one just follow the steps below:
- After login, go to the Settings screen by clicking the “gear” button in the upper left corner.
- Click “Workspaces and queues” in the left panel.
- Click the “Add queue” button.
- Fill the name.
- Select the Workspace where the queue should be located.
- And select one of the predefined Extraction Schemas (this defines what Rossum will extract from the documents, however, it can be changed later).