Creating a new user in the Rossum app is very quick and easy. When you use the registration form to create your new account in Rossum, a new organization account and a user account with administrator privileges are automatically added.
After that, as an admin user, you can easily share access to queues and documents with other team members and define their roles within your organization.
How to create a new user account:
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right corner after logging in.
- Click on the “Manage users” option.
- Then, click the “Add user” button in the upper right corner.
- Enter the first name and surname.
- Enter the email address, which will also be the user’s username.
- Select the role of the user.
- Optionally, you can assign the user to all existing queues.
- Confirm by clicking on the button “Add user.”
- An invitation email is then sent to the new user’s inbox.