Every Queue defines the structure of data fields that should be extracted. When editing this structure you have two options:
- Using Rossum pre-trained data fields (Rossum Generic AI engine has been pre-trained on certain Data fields and allows you to start extracting data without any additional training)
- Defining your custom fields (You can also define your custom fields and train the Dedicated AI Engine that is able to automatically extract them)
Customizing data extraction with pre-trained data fields
Using the Pretrained data fields is easy because it works out-of-the-box and does not require any complex setup.
After login, go to the Settings screen by clicking the “gear” button in the upper left corner.
- In the Settings screen, select “Workspaces and Queues” in the sidebar, then select a queue you want to configure.
- This opens a queue settings screen where you can open the “Fields to capture” tab.
- In this tab, you can select or deselect the fields that are relevant to the documents you are processing.
- When you are done, click “Save” to store your settings.
Now, the updated data fields should be visible in the Validation screen.
Customizing data extraction with custom fields
If you want to define your custom data fields, you need to edit Extraction Schema.