Note: If you want to use a Dedicated AI Engine make sure you have purchased the feature before you start the training process.
Below, you can find some additional instructions that may come in handy during your annotation process and help you increase the extraction accuracy of your Dedicated AI Engine.
1. Annotate only the values, not the labels.
2. Move the bounding box a little.
If the bounding box crosses right through a word, adjust it. This will help you eliminate partial word extractions.
3. Annotate the totals where written as the sum of all line items.
Do not annotate these within the line items table, even if the value is the same.
4. Annotate the values on the locations close to the related data.
For example, if a vendor name is located in the upper part of the document together with his address and ID, annotate it there rather than taking his name from the footer of the document.
5. Annotate the values written with usual font.
If you have the the same value written in the logo, in the footer and in the body of a document, choose the one with more usual font and size.
6. If a field is not a line item field, do not annotate it as a line item field.
Header fields should be annotated as header fields and line items as line items, unless Rossum instructed you differently. Typically, this is often a case of the amounts being the same as a line item amounts if there is only one line item on the invoice. But even though the amount may be the same, annotate it within the table footer, not within the line item.
To move around the Rossum app quickly, consider using keyboard shortcuts.