Rossum is a rapidly growing artificial intelligence company that automates document processing. Every day, people throughout the world collectively spend over 100 human lifetimes retyping invoice information – this is absurd as it is avoidable. We are committed to liberating millions of people from the chore of data entry and empowering them to apply their intelligence and talents to more fulfilling, higher-value activities.
Our product is number #1 in its category. We share a number of progressive investors and advisors with companies like Airbnb, Stripe, TransferWise, Pinterest, and Lyft.
Learn more about Rossum on TechCrunch and VentureBeat.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Write and maintain public product documentation for Rossum users, developers and integrators (you can find it here).
- Learn about all the details of the product and describe them in the documentation.
- Maintain documentation and help section structure.
- Propose new content in collaboration with product owners, customer success team and solution engineers.
- Analyze user behavior and satisfaction in the documentation and help section.
- You will work in the newly formed Product development team. Its main goal is to keep our product in lockstep with the company’s growth, building product features that ideally satisfy the needs of current as well as future customers.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Technical background in order to understand the product and its possibilities for technical people
- Ability to research product functionality among developers and product owners
- Good written English
- Accurate and concise writing
- Ability to describe the product functions as simply as possible
- Diligence and ownership of the documentation
- No previous experience in a similar position is required
- Ability (and willingness) to learn new things quickly
- Position is based in Prague
- Fluent Czech/Slovak speaker with English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Motivating compensation including Employee Stock Option Plan
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (21+ nationalities)
- Laptop of your choice & necessary tech is given
- Working from home possible in 2-3 days a week (during the pandemics, we work from home for most of the time)
- English language lessons
- Tasty snacks & best coffee and tea in Prague
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace in the heart of Karlin with Prague castle view
The ability to learn is not only vital to the Rossum platform, it is essential to our company operations. Yes, we require a very particular set of skills but we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career; it is your capacity for learning and growing that makes you a dream for people like us. So, if this position feels like a good fit for you, even if you need a bit of time to grow into it, we’d love to speak with you!