We use state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. Each company wants to customize and integrate Rossum in their scenario, which means developers and technical integrators are our key audience and high quality documentation makes all the difference in expanding our user base.
We are looking for a writer who loves to systemize, describe and teach complex technical platforms. Help us publish more great product documentation, be it public references, guides at our Developer Hub and Help Center, or technical whitepapers for our buyers.
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if you:
- Enjoy writing and maintaining public product documentation for users, developers, and integrators (you can find ours here).
- Are eager to learn about all the product details, have a passion for researching its functionalities, and can transfer all your knowledge in the documentation.
- Are curious and innovative with proposing new content in collaboration with product owners, customer success team and solution engineers.
- Understand and analyze user behavior and satisfaction in the documentation and help section.
- Want to be a part of the newly formed Product development team. Its main goal is to keep our product in lockstep with the company’s growth, building product features that ideally satisfy the needs of current and future customers.
- Have technical background in order to understand the product and its possibilities for technical people & have good written English
- Are honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed our Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (21+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)