Rossum is a fast growing Artificial Intelligence company that builds technology for understanding documents. Every single day, more than 100 human lifetimes are spent worldwide retyping information contained in invoices and we think that’s completely crazy. So we are now working to liberate millions of people from similar boring and repetitive work.
Rossum’s product is number #1 in its category. However, to actually get deployed in practice and improve people’s lives, it must be appropriately customized and integrated for every customer. Some customers manage it on their own, but others have questions or need managed services, that is us actually coding the integration. And all of them appreciate great guidance materials, be it documentation or code examples. Helping customers to deploy Rossum in practice is the Solution Engineer’s role.
We most value honesty, passion and fast learning. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and a desire to support their conclusions by data and measurements.
This is a full-time position based in Prague.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Prepare and run service demonstrations to our prospective customers, communicate with Rossum’s customers regarding functional matters by email and video calls, analyze their needs together with our other teams. The job is 70% communication.
- Support customers during the onboarding process. You will guide customers through the AI machine learning process, help them with initial configuration, interpret results and suggest next steps based on the customer’s needs. The job is 30% analysis.
- Some companies would call this role a combination of “Sales Engineer” and “Functional Consultant” within Professional Services.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Analytical mindset combined with great communication and writing skills. Excellent English both spoken and written. Other foreign languages are a plus.
- Ability to prepare and run an exciting demo session, explain technical intricacies of our solution, answer functional questions. Prior experience with Artificial Intelligence is not necessary.
- Independent and self-driven individual, fast learner. You will be in charge of the customer experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Making a big difference in the lives of people spending their days manually typing in data.
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and already serves customers across four continents including Fortune 500 companies. But most of the work is still ahead of us and you will be making a huge difference in our fast growing team of 55.
- Directly influencing all aspects of the company: working with Sales, Product and all aspects of the Services organization.
- Working with many industry leading companies at once creates a great opportunity to learn the segment very fast.
- Rich career growth opportunities across multiple Rossum teams.
- Enjoyable working environment: A diverse team combining geeks, globetrotters, sportsmen, diet freaks and expats in the heart of Karlin. We offer flexible working hours, working from home and highly value independence. Perks like snacks or best coffee & tea in town are a given.