We use state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. Each company wants to customize and integrate Rossum in their workflow, which means seamless product adoption has a significant impact on the value we provide as a whole.
In practice this often means development of custom services that extend the product capabilities beyond the out-of-the-box features, and creating integrations to many different systems that our customers use.
As a Solution Architect, your job is to understand customer’s needs and tailor a customized solution in a form of descriptive and actionable backlog for the developers.
Our Tech Stack
While the role of a Solution Architect doesn’t require programming per-se, Rossum is a very tech savvy product, therefore a familiarity or even experience with the following stack is a huge plus.
- Most of our services are written in Flask or Django.
- We use PostgreSQL as our database of choice.
- All our services are deployed in Kubernetes clusters, currently in AWS. (But we avoid relying on the AWS ecosystem too much.)
- When integrating services together we prefer the interface defined as REST APIs.
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if:
- This role is ideal for ex-programmers who want to grow in solving high-level design problems, rather than specific low-level engineering tasks.
- You love solving puzzles.
- You are able to contextualize your technical decision by their business impact.
- You know how to communicate your designs and ideas in a clear and descriptive manner, so developers can follow through on them.
- You know just what questions to ask the customers to reveal the pain points and their true source.
- You understand the general principles of a good security practices and you can identify potential risks to both the solution and the overall delivery process.
- You know your stakeholders, what is important to them and how to communicate with them.
- You are UX sensitive. When designing solutions you always consider how the end-user will be affected by your decisions.
- You are familiar with how the end-to-end development process works. You already participated in a dev process in some capacity. Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- You are honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (27+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)