Senior Security Engineer
We are all geeks and hackers (in the old fashioned meaning of the word) who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way up to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if:
- You want to participate in building a meaningful security department.
- You’re a kind of jack of all trades in security – we are still a small company, which makes a lot of things manageable.
- You want to have a direct opportunity to set things right from the beginning.
- You have experience with incident response, compliance and its tools – device management, AV software, EDR tools, SIEM solutions.
- You have a clear vision of log management all the way from the low level stuff of vaguely structured data in syslog files to beautifully parsed database entries with precise timestamps and enriched information.
- You’re familiar with ELK stack, The Hive and osquery (or at least familiar with similar tools)
- You know your way around linux, can speak bash fluently and your python scripting is not only based on Stack Overflow answers (not looking for a programmer though – just need python for a lot of automation).
- You’re able to combine the experience from above to actually build a small log management and alerting platform for incident response (and don’t worry – you won’t be alone).
- You’re a good technical writer and tend to rather take your time to document things properly than to wildly jump to another issue at hand.
- You communicate clearly and concisely with all your peers and are used to get things done.
- You’re a team player and not afraid to ask – we’re in it together!
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- High autonomy, ability to participate in high-impact decisions.
- We’ll do the best we can to make sure you can grow and that you always have the opportunity to find new challenges.
- An environment where nothing is dogma and the best idea wins.
- We designed a fair Employee Stock Option Plan.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (29+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year.
You can also read articles about us here: