Sales Operations Coordinator
Rossum is a rapidly growing artificial intelligence company that automates document processing. Every day, people throughout the world collectively spend over 100 human lifetimes retyping invoice information – this is as absurd as it is avoidable. We are committed to liberating millions of people from the chore of data entry and empowering them to apply their intelligence and talents to more fulfilling, higher-value activities.
We share a number of progressive investors and advisors with companies like Airbnb, Stripe, TransferWise, Pinterest, and Lyft.
Rossum Revenue Operations Team
You will be part of the newly formed Revenue Operations Team, which drives cross-functional growth across Rossum’s entire business operation. This team is responsible for maintaining complete visibility, measurability, and control over the variables that affect our business. It promotes and rolls out best-in-class business practices, and increases productivity.
What will you do?
- Monitor and boost the strength of the Sales team’s focus on the customer journey
- Lead change management
- Drive accountability for business outcomes through KPI design, monitoring, and review
- Help orient our salespeople in the sales process
- Create real-time dashboards and own analytics projects end-to-end
- Manage the data integrity of our CRM
What makes you a great fit?
- Previous experience with CRM is a must
- Experience working with Sales, Marketing, and Executive leaders
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English preferred
What do we offer?
- The energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents. Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing team, currently 45-strong and rising.
- Support for continuing education in related fields.
- Enjoyable working environment: A diverse international team of geeks, globetrotters, artists, and health enthusiasts in the heart of Karlin. We offer flexible working hours (possibly fully remote depending on coronavirus lockdown regulations) and highly value independence. Perks like tasty and nutritious snacks and the best coffee and tea in town are a given.
The ability to learn is not only vital to the Rossum platform, but it is also essential to our business operations. Yes, we require a very particular set of skills, experience, and attributes for each role in our company. But we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career; it is your capacity for learning and growing that makes you a dream for people like us. So, if this position feels like a good fit for you, even if you need a bit of time to grow into it, we’d love to speak with you!