Sales Development Representative
Rossum is a rapidly growing artificial intelligence company that automates document processing. Every day, people throughout the world collectively spend over 100 human lifetimes retyping invoice information – this is absurd as it is avoidable. We are committed to liberating millions of people from the chore of data entry and empowering them to apply their intelligence and talents to more fulfilling, higher-value activities.
Our product is number #1 in its category. We share a number of progressive investors and advisors with companies like Airbnb, Stripe, TransferWise, Pinterest, and Lyft.
Now we are seeking a high-energy results-driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development team.
This is a full-time position based in Prague for a native English speaker.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Leverage the Marketing team’s demand generation efforts by responding to and qualifying inbound leads. Metrics of success are measured on a monthly quota of qualified sourced opportunities and closed business, meaning you will have the opportunity to continuously challenge the status quo.
- Research individual prospects to build rapport and credibility.
- Create a great first impression for prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience.
- Organize lead data and qualification notes in CRM and cooperate closely with our sales team.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in our product.
- Work directly with Rossum founders to improve the sales development process and impact the marketing strategy based on conversations with customers.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Fluent/native English, both spoken and written (other languages are a plus).
- Strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts, great telephone etiquette.
- Time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to achieve monthly qualified leads target.
- Deep desire for others to succeed and organizational skills that enable them to do so.
- Experience with software sales development is a plus.
- We most value honesty, passion, the ability to learn quickly, and strong opinions that are weakly held. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and they should be devoted to supporting their conclusions with data and measurements.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents, including Fortune 500 companies. Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing team, currently 45-strong and rising.
- A bleeding-edge SaaS metrics-oriented mindset, committed to learning and mastering the latest Sales Development practices from the top startups.
- Enjoyable working environment: A diverse international team of geeks, globetrotters, artists, and health enthusiasts in the heart of Karlin. We offer flexible working hours and highly value independence. Perks like tasty and nutritious snacks and the best coffee and tea in town are a given.
The ability to learn is not only vital to the Rossum platform, it is essential to our business operations. Yes, we require a very particular set of skills, experience, and attributes for each role in our company. But we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career; it is your capacity for learning and growing that makes you a dream for people like us. So, if this position feels like a good fit for you, even if you need a bit of time to grow into it, we’d love to speak with you!