Every single day, more than 100 human lifetimes are spent typing over information from invoices all over the world. We think that’s completely crazy and our mission is to change it. We teach computers to understand documents.
Our original deep learning research enables to extract meaningful data from documents while our Elis product allows users to efficiently review extractions and fine-tune our models for a super-human performance.
As you can imagine, there is no shortage of engineering challenges. From tenacious profiling and speedups, complex machine learning pipelines to architecting scalable platform using Kubernetes clusters and enterprise-grade security.
If you share our mission, we may be looking for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work with our research and/or backend production team on a modern microservice-based product running in Kubernetes cluster.
- Leverage your experience in system design, software engineering and modern cluster devops by solving challenging engineering problems.
- Come up with great software designs, independently solve issues.
- Foster team-work by writing modular, highly maintainable code and mentor others in code reviews.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Experience building large applications both independently and in a team.
- Good familiarity with Python including modern developments and conventions.
- Good working knowledge of Git and Linux.
- Can-do and agile attitude.
- Passion for a clean, tested, scalable code.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and already serves customers across four continents including Fortune 500 companies. But most of the work is still ahead of us and you will be making a huge difference in our team of 45.
- Enjoyable working environment: A diverse team combining geeks, globetrotters, sportsmen, diet freaks and expats in the heart of Karlin. We offer flexible working hours and highly value independence (and dependability). Perks like free snacks or best coffee (and tea) in town are a given.
The ability to learn is not only vital to the Rossum platform, it is essential to our business operations. Yes, we require a very particular set of skills, experience, and attributes for each role in our company. But we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career; it is your capacity for learning and growing that makes you a dream for people like us. So, if this position feels like a good fit for you, even if you need a bit of time to grow into it, we’d love to speak with you!