We use state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. Each company wants to customize and integrate Rossum in their workflow, which means seamless product adoption has a significant impact on the value we provide as a whole.
In practice this often means development of custom services that extend the product capabilities beyond the out-of-the-box features, and creating integrations to many different systems that our customers use.
As a developer in the Global Services team, you will implement end-to-end customer specific solutions. You will be the owner of multiple smaller codebases. Your main points of contact will be our analysts and POs who will prepare a backlog for you.
Our Tech Stack
Rossum is a Python company (not uncommon for an AI startup). We use Python to train our AI models, actual data processing, and all back-end APIs. However, in Global Services we have many smaller code bases, so we are in the best position to experiment with different tech. Still, these are our common choices:
- Most of our services are written in Flask.
- We use PostgreSQL as our database of choice.
- All our services are deployed in Kubernetes clusters, currently in AWS. (But we avoid relying on the AWS ecosystem too much.)
- Our deployments and releases are 98% based on GitOps, with infrastructure defined as code and managed by GitLab-based CI+CD pipelines.
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if:
- You can develop small to medium-sized REST services end-to-end that serve as interfaces between multiple (Rossum’s and Customer’s) systems. These services are usually coded from scratch, and their design needs to be coordinated with the customer’s dev team.
- Some knowledge of tools related to code management & development like Docker, CIs, linters, testing frameworks, etc., is expected.
- You are happy to help less experienced and happy to learn from more experienced people.
- You are honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- We’ll do the best we can to make sure you can grow and that you always have the opportunity to find new challenges.
- An environment where nothing is dogma and the best idea wins.
- We designed a fair Employee Stock Option Plan.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (21+ nationalities).
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)