Rossum is a rapidly growing artificial intelligence company that automates document processing. Every day, people throughout the world collectively spend over 100 human lifetimes retyping invoice information – this is absurd as it is avoidable. We are committed to liberating millions of people from the chore of data entry and empowering them to apply their intelligence and talents to more fulfilling, higher-value activities.
Our product is number #1 in its category. We share a number of progressive investors and advisors with companies like Airbnb, Stripe, TransferWise, Pinterest, and Lyft.
Learn more about Rossum on TechCrunch and VentureBeat.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will work in the newly formed Product development team. Its main goal is to keep our product in lockstep with the company’s growth, building product features that ideally satisfy the needs of current as well as future customers.
- Be responsible for a part of our product’s functionality – its vision and KPIs
- Specify new product features, collaborate intensively with our developers and designers
- Work with customer feedback and data, building your customer empathy
- Analyze opportunities for innovation and growth of the product
- Prioritize new features
- Specify MVPs and ways of validating new ideas
- Ensure promoting new features to existing and new customers
- Evaluation and feedback loop
- Participate in product vision & strategy discussions
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Experience with digital product management, AI or B2B enterprise systems
- Analytical, structured thinking
- Customer empathy
- Technical background is very welcome
- Experience with UX (wireframing, user research)
- Curiosity about how customers use our product and how we can improve things
- Good communication within the company and also with customers
- Ability (and willingness) to learn new things quickly
- Position is based in Prague
- Fluent Czech/Slovak speaker with English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Motivating compensation including Employee Stock Option Plan
- Opportunity to grow in the company
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (21+ nationalities)
- Laptop of your choice & necessary tech is given
- Working from home possible in 2-3 days a week (during the pandemics, we work from home for most of the time)
- English language lessons
- Tasty snacks & best coffee and tea in Prague
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace in the heart of Karlin with Prague castle view
The ability to learn is not only vital to the Rossum platform, it is essential to our company operations. Yes, we require a very particular set of skills but we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career; it is your capacity for learning and growing that makes you a dream for people like us. So, if this position feels like a good fit for you, even if you need a bit of time to grow into it, we’d love to speak with you!