Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager based out of our Prague office. (Full time)
Rossum is a fast growing Artificial Intelligence company that automates document processing. Every single day, people throughout the world collectively spend over 100 human lifetimes retyping invoice information and we think that’s completely crazy. So we are now working to liberate millions of people from similar tedious data entry chores. We share top-tier startup investors and advisors with companies like Airbnb, Stripe, TransferWise, Pinterest, and Lyft. You can learn more about Rossum on TechCrunch and VentureBeat.
Rossum’s product is number #1 in its category. However, it is also where two worlds touch, one of complex backoffice business processes and another of state-of-art cloud and AI technology. The Product Marketer role is all about bridging the gap between our R&D and our business team and customers. One ideal background may be a programmer who found out they prefer analysis and understanding users to actual coding.
What you will do
You will be the person with the deepest understanding of our users at Rossum – a rich mix of IT consultants, backoffice managers and finance professionals. At the same time, you will be the foremost expert in Rossum’s product outside our R&D – from its AI capabilities to the ability to build simple code-based Rossum customizations on your own.
- Become Rossum’s foremost expert on our customers. You will learn from and about our customers from listening to customer interactions across the company. You will be talking to both process owners and IT administrators. You will look for user insights in all the data we have, be it our CRM or the production platform.
- Bring deep customer understanding to our teams. You will own the production of customer case studies. You will teach our marketing about our ideal customer profile, key personas, their needs and values, their daily life and the vocabulary they understand. You will share market-based feature priorities with our product team.
- Translate our product outside Rossum’s R&D. You will own Rossum’s quarterly product launches, telling the best storyline about each cohort of new features and build and code accompanying demos to showcase them.
- Work closely with Rossum’s founders on product strategy. You will help us understand competitive product offerings and maintain relationships with market analysts. You will identify opportunities for thought leadership in the space based on Rossum’s values and new ways to disrupt the market.
What makes you a great fit
There is probably no person in the world to know it all about the space we are in. That’s why we are looking for a way of thinking first, expertise second.
- Enthusiastic about improving people’s lives.
- Curious about how people and organizations operate.
- Fluent in English and communicative to fulfill that curiosity.
- Honest and bullshit-free. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and a desire to support their conclusions by data and measurements.
- Overall a generalist who is able to learn fast and take up any task necessary.
What we offer
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents, including Fortune 500 companies. Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing team, currently 55-strong and rising.
- A cutting-edge SaaS metrics-oriented mindset, committed to learning and mastering the latest Sales practices from the top startups.
- Enjoyable working environment: A diverse international team of geeks, globetrotters, artists, and diet freaks in the heart of Karlin. We offer flexible working hours and highly value independence. Perks like tasty and nutritious snacks and the best coffee and tea in town are a given when the office isn’t in lockdown.