We use state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. Your mission in our newly formed Product development team is to support the company’s growth through deep understanding of our customer, building product features that ideally satisfy the needs of our current as well as future customers.
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if you:
- Are responsible for a part of our product’s functionality – its vision and KPIs.
- Specify new product features, collaborate intensively with our developers and designers.
- Work with customer feedback and data, building your customer empathy.
- Analyze opportunities for innovation and growth of the product, prioritize new features.
- Specify MVPs and ways of validating new ideas.
- Ensure promoting new features to existing and new customers.
- Participate in product vision & strategy discussions.
- Have experience with digital product management, AI, or B2B enterprise systems.
- Technical background and curiosity about how customers use our product are very welcome.
- Are honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- High autonomy, ability to participate in high-impact decisions.
- We’ll do the best we can to make sure you can grow and that you always have the opportunity to find new challenges.
- An environment where nothing is dogma and the best idea wins.
- We designed a fair Employee Stock Option Plan.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (21+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)