Product Delivery Manager
We use state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. Your mission in our newly formed Product development team is to support the company’s growth through deep understanding of our customer, building product features that ideally satisfy the needs of our current as well as future customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Drives delivery of features and product updates through R&D technical teams so that it is delivered in time and in the desired quality.
- Oversees and prepares team work plans
- Facilitates cross-team collaboration so that the features flow smoothly between them and the developers don’t have to wait for each other
- Keeps track of the delivery in all technical teams – Backend, Frontend, Research, Extensions engineering
- Reports the status & blockers of the developed features
- Organizes sprint planning, retrospectives, Jira boards
- In case of bigger features keeps stakeholders in sync with the project status
- Is an important contributor of the discussion on how to increase team velocity
Necessary Experience and Skills
- Punctual, highly structured and organized person
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication
- Project management experience
- Experience with digital products development
- Basic technical knowledge
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- High autonomy, ability to participate in high-impact decisions.
- We’ll do the best we can to make sure you can grow and that you always have the opportunity to find new challenges.
- An environment where nothing is dogma and the best idea wins.
- We designed a fair Employee Stock Option Plan.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (29+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.