We are looking for the first member of our Procurement team, who’ll own our procurement process end-to-end. We’re a hyper growth company and our big focus is time to market & speed – that translates to our procurement goals. We see this role mainly as an enabler of the company’s rapid growth.
It’s a full-time position based in the Czech republic with 1 day a week Prague office requirement. Knowledge of the English language is essential, Czech is welcomed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinate across internal Rossum stakeholders to ensure clear communication of business goals, understand business requirements, properly document the scope of work etc.
- Help Business Owners to research the best suppliers based on their team’s requirements (80% SaaS)
- Lead the contracting process, in partnership with the other departments (Legal, Compliance, Security) and Business Owners for all categories
- Be responsible for conceptual development of procurement policies related to specific commodity groups (SaaS and other services, Travel, HR, Facility, IT)
- Develop and constantly improve our procurement workflow in Jira Service Management and onboard all Rossumers to use it efficiently (technical implementation can be done via the Business Integrations team)
- Be a single point of contact for all vendors and suppliers
- Develop and manage our vendor management database (200+) for document retention, reporting and notification of upcoming contract expirations
- Manage external SaaS buyers (we use Vendr.com services)
YOU’LL FIT RIGHT IN IF YOU:
- Have previous experience in purchasing/ procurement
- Have strong problem-solving skills and good English
- You have a helping mentality – you understand your job is here to enable others
- Have a continuous improvement mindset to evolve process, procedure, and innovation
- Have the ability to work on multiple initiatives at once and prioritize to ensure they are completed in a timely manner in a remote working environment
- Have strong and persuasive communication skills, great call etiquette will be handy.
- Have a basic knowledge of accounting (not necessary).
WHAT WE OFFER
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup (100 M USD Series A in October 21):
- Employee Stock Option Plan, which we believe is the fairest in Prague.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (30+ nationalities)
- High-end laptop & another necessary tech.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Learn more about Rossum on Expats.cz, Forbes & TechCrunch.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.