We use state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. Help us influence client technology decisions with Rossum’s solutions worldwide.
As a first hired Pre-Sales Engineer, your mission is to provide strategic technical advisory to prospects, customers, and Rossumers. You’ll be a champion at securing the wins – analyzing customer needs, running demos, and being the technical point of contact for the team — impacting the customer decision.
This is a full-time position based in Prague.
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if you:
- Have experience preparing and running service demos for our prospective customers, analyzing their needs, and demonstrating how Rossum’s solutions help solve business issues.
- The demos are mostly video calls and webinars, occasional face-to-face meetings.
- Are the functional and technical single point of contact for the account executives – answer Requests For Information and Requests For Proposals (RFI, RFP), answer Security Questionnaires.
- Are happy to collaborate with different teams (Product, Research, Services, Management) to find answers and provide customer feedback.
- Are independent, self-driven individual and fast learner — you will be in charge of the customer experience.
- Are good at understanding customer’s needs and mapping them to the solution. Prior experience with Artificial Intelligence is not necessary.
- Have great communication and writing skills. Excellent English, both spoken and written. Other foreign languages are a plus.
- Have a good balance of sales, business, and technical skills
- Are honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (27+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)