People Ops Specialist with Czech/Slovak & English
Rossum uses state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. To achieve our goals, we need to make sure our Operations team is full of rockstars! You’ll have a unique opportunity to contribute to the smooth running of operations in a hyper-growth startup.
This is a full-time role based in Prague for Czech/Slovak & English speaker.
We are all honest and bullshit-free – we base our opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments & are passionate about building Rossum to unicorn status.
- You will be in charge of the day-to-day office management – e.g. communication with building management and other external administrative services. We expect in-office presence daily (with COVID exceptions).
- You will take care of food & office supplies replenishment, making sure we have all our needs covered and our premises are in flawless condition.
- You will help organize various Rossum internal and external events such as allhands, meetups, hackathons, will greet visitors and take care of them.
- You will take care of birthday & holiday gifts for our stuff and other ad-hoc surprises.
- You will ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- You will partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
What will you do
- Ensure our templates are up to date with compliance requirements
- Manage contracts from onboarding to offboarding (new employee/contractor, amendments, salary raises, etc.)
- Help with onboarding – ensuring every newbie knows all the information and has their hardware and onboarding sessions ready before starting.
- Own archive – each document needs to be scanned and properly filled into the contract register.
- Help with day-to-day office management – communication with the teams, ordering food and office supplies and contributing to company events.
- Ensure corporate docs translation as needed (outsourced service)
- Handle ad hoc software procurement process
- Help Compliance manager with ad hoc internal audit task
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (30+ nationalities)
- Macbook Air & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
We are automating B2B document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year.