Partnerships Development Representative
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling its revenue in 2020, Rossum plans to further its expansion efforts over the next several years. And it’s currently seeking local talent to help spread the word about its revolutionary data capture product on a global scale.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
This is a full-time position based in Prague for a fluent English speaker.
We are in need of ambitious Go-to-Market Professionals who are obsessed with their personal growth to develop their career and become the best at what they do. At Rossum you will get a chance to be part of the team building our channel sales network of partnerships all around the world, a skill you can take anywhere in your career.
You will fit right in if you:
- Have a passion for developing & creating new partnership collaborations.
- Fluent/native English, both spoken and written (Spanish is a plus).
- Outbounding and inbounding call-based skills (experience with SaaS or technology products is a plus).
- Can think strategically, understand businesses and the different sales channels to position strategic cooperations.
- Can engage interested parties via follow-up communications, following a clean organization and admin discipline.
- Motivated to explore synergies with compatible companies interested in scaling our product and value proposition globally.
- Can collaborate with team members from different departments to develop partner relationships that will contribute to bringing new business opportunities with end clients.
- Can create a great first impression with top communication skills.
- Love to challenge yourself and constantly push yourself to succeed.
- Are honest, humble, empathetic, and great with time management.
What we offer
We are building a first of its kind hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous bonus structure (put in more, earn more).
- Employee Stock Option Plan that’s fair and rewarding.
- Great working environment and diverse team (29+ nationalities).
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.