Partnerships Development Representative
Rossum’s Partnerships & Channel Sales Go-to-Market team is growing – and now you can be part of the continued growth.
Haven’t heard about Rossum? We are the fastest growing and most disruptive Artificial Intelligence company in the document communication ecosystem. But to carry out our expansion plans, we need the most important ingredient – ambitious and talented individuals.
You will fit right in if you:
- Have a passion for sales and for developing & creating new partnership collaborations.
- Fluent/native English, both spoken and written (Spanish is a plus).
- Have outbounding and inbounding e-mail and call-based skills (experience with SaaS or technology products is a plus).
- Can think strategically, understand businesses and the different sales channels to position strategic cooperations.
- Are able to work autonomously, engaging interested parties via regular follow-up communications, following a clean organization and admin discipline.
- Are motivated to explore synergies with compatible companies interested in scaling our product and value proposition globally.
- Can collaborate with team members from different departments to develop partner relationships that will contribute to bringing new business opportunities with end clients.
*This is a full-time position based in Prague for a fluent English speaker.
What we offer
With partners and clients already on all 5 continents, we are building a first of its kind hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague, offering:
- Competitive base salary.
- Possibility to grow and get promoted for overachieving individuals.
- Generous and uncapped bonus structure (put in more, earn more).
- Employee Stock Option Plan with huge value potential as we continue to grow.
- Great working environment and office within a diverse team (30+ nationalities).
- A MacBook & all necessary tech stack.
- 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling its revenue in 2020, Rossum plans to further its expansion efforts over the next several years. And it’s currently seeking local talent to help spread the word about its revolutionary data capture product on a global scale.
Our product is number #1 in its category.