Office Manager (with Czech and English)
Rossum is a rapidly growing artificial intelligence company that automates document processing. Every day, people throughout the world collectively spend over 100 human lifetimes retyping invoice information – this is absurd as it is avoidable. We are committed to liberating millions of people from the chore of data entry and empowering them to apply their intelligence and talents to more fulfilling, higher-value activities.
Our product is number #1 in its category. We share a number of progressive investors and advisors with companies like Airbnb, Stripe, TransferWise, Pinterest, and Lyft.
Learn more about Rossum on TechCrunch and VentureBeat.
Now we are seeking an experienced Office manager to help us take care of our Office and people.
This is a full-time position based in Prague for a fluent Czech/Slovak speaker with English.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be in charge of the day-to-day office management – e.g. communication with building management and other external administrative services. We expect in-office presence daily (with COVID exceptions).
- You will take care of food & office supplies replenishment, making sure we have all our needs covered and our premises are in flawless condition.
- You will help organize various Rossum internal and external events such as allhands, meetups, hackathons, will greet visitors and take care of them.
- You will take care of birthday & holiday gifts for our stuff and other ad-hoc surprises.
- You will ensure filing systems are maintained and current.
- You will partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- You have proven office management, administrative or assistant experience (preferably 2+ years).
- You understand that your main role is to support other roles in the company in succeeding and you have a deep desire to help them do just so.
- You are very proactive – always thinking about what can look/be done better & you’ll be eager to fix it on your own. You treat the office as your playground and want to create a great work environment.
- You are comfortable working on your own, with a high degree of attention to detail.
- You are orderly, have an excellent work ethic and great communication skills in Czech and English (we will support you by providing English lessons as well).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Motivating compensation including Employee Stock Option Plan
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (21+ nationalities)
- Laptop of your choice & necessary tech is given
- English language lessons
- Tasty snacks & best coffee and tea in Prague
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace in the heart of Karlin with Prague castle view
The ability to learn is not only vital to the Rossum platform, it is essential to our company operations. Yes, we require a very particular set of skills but we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career; it is your capacity for learning and growing that makes you a dream for people like us. So, if this position feels like a good fit for you, even if you need a bit of time to grow into it, we’d love to speak with you!