DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR
Rossum is a rapidly growing artificial intelligence company that automates document processing. Every day, people throughout the world collectively spend over 100 human lifetimes retyping invoice information – this is absurd as it is avoidable. We are committed to liberating millions of people from the chore of data entry and empowering them to apply their intelligence and talents to more fulfilling, higher-value activities.
We share a number of progressive investors and advisors with companies like Airbnb, Stripe, TransferWise, Pinterest, and Lyft.
ROSSUM’S MARKETING TEAM
Establishing itself firmly in the rapidly growing B2B SaaS segment, our multitalented Marketing team:
- creates our sales pipeline
- supports customer acquisition
- participates in revenue generation
- helps answer user queries
- holds the power of brand awareness in its hands
Their endeavours are attracting customers from all over the world, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
We also have access to other mentors with a wealth of experience from highly successful companies, including:
The marketing team uses popular, reliable tools including HubSpot, Google Analytics, ahrefs.com, Figma, Zeplin.
As our Digital Marketing Director, you will provide solutions to concurrent challenges that span the entire marketing spectrum. You will ensure the delivery of top-quality content to bring our sales team leads through prospective channels, and lead our internal marketing enthusiasts and external pros in bold new adventures in product marketing.
To help you achieve your main goals of growing Rossum’s user base and maintaining high customer satisfaction levels, you will receive external support from global mentors with a wide variety of expertise; you will also have internal support from our Product, Sales, and Operations teams.
Success as our Digital Marketing Director is the elimination of tedious manual document processing that Rossum’s future users currently endure on a daily basis.
WE REQUIRE A VERY PARTICULAR SET OF SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ATTRIBUTES
Actually, we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career, but the more you have,
the more they make you a dream for people like us.
- Hands-on experience with preparing and executing marketing strategies that include PPC, SEO, and content planning
- Proven experience in B2B SaaS
- A solid understanding of data-driven evaluation and review; capable of identifying opportunities to improve performance based on data, metrics, and KPIs
- Fast learner
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills, especially with Sales, as you’ll be cooperating with our Sales team on a daily basis
- Team leadership, capable of nurturing team skills
- Superb English
- Growth-oriented and keen to explore new channels
- Strong analytics mindset
- 100% Bulls***-free