Internal IT Support
We are all geeks and hackers (in the old-fashioned meaning of the word) who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way up to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if:
- You have experience with identity management (preferably with Okta, but anything like Microsoft Active Directory, Google Workspace, etc.).
- You’re a great people person; you do enjoy onboarding and (less enjoy) deboarding of users.
- You’re efficient in communicating with third parties – external IT solutions companies, equipment vendors, etc.
- You like to solve small issues at hand with company hardware and software.
- You are thorough in making sure all hardware and software are properly catalogized in an asset management tool.
- You have experience with solving and routing tickets to proper people through the IT Service Desk tool.
- You communicate clearly and concisely with all your peers and are used to getting things done.
- You speak Czech/Slovak (communication with Czech vendors) and English.
- You’re a team player and not afraid to ask – we’re in it together!
- You would like to be a part of a growing company and help with defining new, efficient processes and making sure they see the light of the sun.
For now, we are not processing candidates who need a VISA. We are sorry for that.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- High autonomy, ability to participate in high-impact decisions.
- We’ll do the best we can to make sure you can grow and that you always have the opportunity to find new challenges.
- An environment where nothing is dogma and the best idea wins.
- We designed a fair Employee Stock Option Plan.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (29+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021, we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.