Internal IT Support Geek with Czech/Slovak & English
We are all geeks and hackers (in the old fashioned meaning of the word) who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way up to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if:
About you and about the job
- you have experience with identity management (preferrably with Okta, but basically anything like Microsoft Active Directory, Google Workspace etc.)
- you’re great people’s person; you do enjoy onboarding and (less enjoy) deboarding of users
- you’re efficient in communicating with third parties – external IT solutions company, equipment vendors etc.
- you like to solve small issues at hand with company hardware and software
- you are thorough in making sure all hardware and software is properly catalogised in an asset management tool
- you have experience with solving and routing tickets to proper people through IT Service Desk tool
- you would like to be a part of a growing company and help with defining new, efficient processes and making sure they see the light of the sun
- you are super independent
- you speak Czech/Slovak (communication with czech vendors) and English
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- High autonomy, ability to participate in high-impact decisions.
- We’ll do the best we can to make sure you can grow and that you always have the opportunity to find new challenges.
- An environment where nothing is dogma and the best idea wins.
- We designed a fair Employee Stock Option Plan.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (29+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year.
You can also read articles about us here: