Internal IT Admin - Identity and Device Management
We are all geeks and hackers (in the old-fashioned meaning of the word) who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way up to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if:
- You have experience with planning and creating internal IT infrastructure to support all roles in the company:
- hardware – evaluating laptop tiers, putting together requirements for office network setup, creating default configurations
- software – implementing and supporting key internal IT infrastructure platforms, like asset management, meeting rooms, and reception system, videoconferencing tools, setting up overall Google Workspace services
- device management – plan and test profiles for company-owned and BYOD devices
- Apple/Mac experience is a must-have
- You’re able to define processes for IT support ticketing systems and interconnect these processes with supporting vendors.
- You’re used to collaborating with other departments in the company to gather their needs and agree on responsibilities.
- You’re used to create solutions in a team with different specializations – security and people operations in this case.
- You’re not afraid to take responsibility for key internal IT systems.
- You like to guide others in the internal IT support team in their quest to provide the best internal geek service possible.
- You’re efficient in communicating with third parties – external IT solutions companies, equipment vendors, etc.
- You would like to be a part of a growing company and help with defining new, efficient processes and making sure they see the light of the sun
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague.
- High autonomy, ability to participate in high-impact decisions.
- We’ll do the best we can to make sure you can grow and that you always have the opportunity to find new challenges.
- An environment where nothing is dogma and the best idea wins.
- We designed a fair Employee Stock Option Plan.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (29+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021, we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.