Rossum uses state-of-the-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster. To achieve our goals, we need to make sure our Operations team is full of rockstars! You’ll have a unique opportunity to contribute to the smooth running of People operations in a hyper-growth startup.
Rossum People Operations is here to support our rapid growth. It is essential to our overall success that we support people across the company. Your mission is to make their work lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
This is a full-time role based in Prague with Czech/Slovak and English languages.
We are all honest and bullshit-free – we base our opinions on data, but don’t cling to them in the face of good arguments & are passionate about getting Rossum to unicorn status. Where can you have an immediate impact?
- Take over the employee and contractor paperwork – create all contracts, agreements & amendments for employees and contractors — ensuring the confidentiality, accuracy, security, and maintenance of peoples’ data through the whole lifecycle.
- Ensure all the peoples’ data and documents are up to date and our payroll agency is updated with all the paperwork needed for onboarding.
- Cooperate with our finance team and actively communicate with external accountants and payroll specialists to ensure data accuracy and a smooth payroll process.
- Help our onboarding managers with expats’ agenda.
- Help Head of People in key People Ops initiatives that will substantially enhance the growth and success of Rossum.
- Help our engineers identify automation opportunities for People Operations tasks and iterate on manual administrative processes.
- Have meticulous attention to detail, highly organized with a strong ability to maintain confidential information.
- Can grasp new agendas, are willing to roll up your sleeves, and are self-driven and proactively looking for new projects — identify the opportunities and turn them into well-defined projects and own them.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (30+ nationalities)
- Macbook & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.