Head of Talent (not HR)
You’ll be joining a strong recruitment team – we are a team of intelligent, badass recruiters, Veronika and Matt, who are super independent. Our hiring managers and hiring teams know the drill – some of them are the best recruiters in the company 😉
Since the company is growing fast (we grew from 50 ppl at the beginning of this year to 115 now, and the goal is to have at least 160 people by the end of the year). We are pre-series A and by hitting the Series A milestone, we need to make sure that your recruitment team and long-term strategy is in place. We are looking for someone with experience from a hyper-growth company that scaled a fast-growing startup.
Are you the one who can help us succeed and achieve our ambitious goals?
- Understand the company needs and create a business strategy for the talent function
- Advise the team on current and future recruitment design processes
- Brainstorm and implement new sourcing methods and how to evolve our hiring process
- Provide continuous feedback and growth opportunities for the team
- Keep track of recruiting metrics
- Establish our tooling package to ensure the best hiring process for recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates
- Work closely with the talent and marketing team to improve our internal and external employer branding activities.
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication)
- Experience from a hyper-growth company that scaled a fast-growing startup.
- Experienced owner of the end-to-end hiring process.
- An influencer who will level up the hiring game and are eager to educate and share best practices across Rossum.
- Partner for our Hiring Managers – you can build relationships on all levels, prioritize searches, establish clear expectations and deliver outstanding results.
- The ambassador of an exceptional candidate experience, always ready to help improve our hiring process
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Process-oriented – managing multiple diverse efforts, changing focus quickly, and not being afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- Curious to know all the tools & hacks that make your life easier.
- A startup-oriented person with experience in hiring tech people in fast-paced environments.
- Honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on real data and are always open to new ideas and feedback.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed our Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- An enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (24+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- Five weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Beautiful office with 200 m2 terrace and a view of the Prague castle in the heart of Karlin.
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s not an easy job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year.