Rossum uses state-of-art AI plus intuitive UI to eliminate useless paperwork and make the whole world go faster.
We are already processing up to hundreds of documents per minute. This volume grows exponentially, and the scope of our product only slightly slower. This reflects also increasing requirements to our frontend where we face performance optimization challenges. Our mission is to deliver the same smooth top user experience no matter how the demand increases.
Our Tech Stack
- Our frontend is written mostly in TypeScript
- UI is build with React.js framework, fed by data from Redux state
- We rely on functional programming principles and we like to enhance data immutability with a great help of Immutable.js
- RxJS supports our passion for reactive programming, moreover solving asynchronous task management
- We are using Cypress.io and Playwright for end-to-end testing scenarios, together with Jest for our code’s unit testing.
- Our GitLab-based CI+CD pipelines are fine tuned to deliver continuously no matter how often needed
- REST API serves the data
Pixel perfect UI is secured by CSS modules with Sass. While not having only one web application, we are sharing the components between multiple apps via npm package, developing them in Storybook, with designs provided by Zeplin.
One of our applications is written in the React Native framework as well.
Wanna check out our main product? Don’t hesitate to try the trial version.
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if you:
- Build modular, reusable and extensible code – this was not copy pasted from other job proposals.
- Have a decent understanding of functional programming principles.
- Have gained experience with our favorite frameworks and technologies (TypeScript, React.js, RxJS, Immutable.js) .
- Don’t hesitate to bring us new technologies and process improvements, amaze us!
- Are not afraid of CSS and are able to convert provided design.
- Are the master of git, not the slave of it.
- Know what the asymptotic complexity is, and how to use it for optimizing the performance on a daily basis.
- Are able to decide whether inventing a wheel worth it or a Lodash’s wheel rolls better.
- Are used to do and receive proper code reviews as well as finding the solution while pair programming.
- Know when it’s the time to say “I don’t know”, that is a completely legit option, we are a team, someone could know or we can google it together.
- Are a problem solver, the nature of solving problems is in your DNA.
- Are honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed fair Employee Stock Option Plan
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (27+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Not a big city person? No worries – FE team has the office in the heart of Český Ráj as well.
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)