Finance Operations Specialist
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)
We are all geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, all the way to Rossum’s CEO. You will fit right in if you:
- Have excellent communication [spoken and written English] and process thinking – you are a right hand for our sales team (AM, AE, and BD team) – your mission is to navigate them through order management and invoicing.
- Have a passion for numbers, analysis, and resolving anomalies with the internal team.
- Can proactively communicate, supervise and oversee all accounts for past-due customers, monitor request payment through email and telephone.
- Can prepare and maintain records of all bank deposits, generate and submit customer invoices efficiently.
- Want to make your life easier every day, being one step ahead by preparing playbooks and internal training.
- Are honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
This is a part-time job – ~3-4 hours per day.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (27+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.