Finance Admin with Czech/Slovak
This is a full-time role based in Prague with Czech/Slovak.
About the job
- Oversee the financial activities on the organization’s cost accounts and you will be responsible for preparation of the financial reporting documentation.
- Perform budget and payroll dealings, maintain distinct accounts and maintain accurate financial records for tax-related purposes.
- Close and active cooperation with the sales team on approving and receiving invoices in the accounting software.
- Responsible for accurate cost classification.
- Cooperate with the accounting company and prepare documentation for reporting as well as the annual close and the tax return preparation.
- Cooperate with other teams on identification, time delivery, handling and posting of all cost items including payroll materials.
- Actively work with the manager on improving processes, cooperate on the implementation of the new processes within the team internally and externally.
- Strong and persuasive communication skills, great telephone etiquette will be handy.
- Time management and analytical skills will be handy too.
- Intermediate knowledge of Czech GAAP.
- Basic knowledge of accounting SW.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (30+ nationalities)
- Macbook & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.