ISVs Business Development Manager
Rossum’s Alliances & Channel Sales Go-to-Market team is growing – and now you can be part of the continued growth.
Haven’t heard about Rossum? We are the fastest growing and most disruptive Artificial Intelligence company in the document communication ecosystem. But to carry out our expansion plans, we need the most important ingredient – ambitious and talented individuals.
Rossum’s Partnerships team powers the business scalability through strategic alliances that tailor our partners’ needs, align with their goals, and further Rossum’s mission. As our partnership ecosystem continues to grow and diversify, we are opening a new role to expand our strategy.
As an Enterprise B2B Marketplaces Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to build new sales channels, manage sales growth of our store and launch what could become Rossum’s most strategic partnerships.
If you have a proven career within high tech start-up companies launching them into relevant marketplaces, have experience establishing and onboarding into them, and you are motivated to build the channel almost from the beginning – then you are exactly the person we are looking for!!
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Qualifying and building relationships within Enterprise B2B marketplaces such as AWS, Oracle, SAP, UiPath, Microsoft and Salesforce
- Launch Rossum into the marketplaces, supported by our R&D team and all the resources needed to do so successfully.
- Engage and build relationships in the marketplaces, from marketing to sales team.
- Lead communications, develop and grow strategic partnerships in a proactive manner, implement, launch and coordinate the deployment/ integrations, and execute discussions with partners to understand priorities, assess agreement performance and expedite issue resolution.
- Maintaining the quality of these partners via auditing and analysing sellers’ sales performance to support third-party performance improvement.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 4 years experience working with relevant Marketplaces or ISVs, launching products and building a relevant network to drive opportunities.
- Minimum 7 years other relevant experience (partner related roles, pre-sales engineer, business development, marketplace account management).
- SaaS and Technical background and experience is a big plus.
- Experience with external and internal stakeholder management within different departments, with an ability to foster strong partnerships, enabling strong business results.
- Excellent English, other languages are welcomed.
- Proven record to work autonomously and establish similar projects, driving revenue.
- A Growth Mindset demonstrated through embracing challenges, building new processes, valuing success of others, and recognizing failure leads to mastery and being able to give and receive feedback constructively.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (30+ nationalities)
- Macbook & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, flexible working hours, and home office setup.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.