Enterprise Account Executive (UK)
We are seeking high-energy results-driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales team.
At Rossum, our primary goal is to make B2B communication frictionless and to give humanity back precious time that is wasted with mind-numbing tasks! Rossum’s artificial intelligence platform is leveraged to automate end-to-end document processing more accurately & more intelligently than ever possible before.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021, we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
This is a full-time remote/ in person position.
- Identify potential customers and set approach strategies
- Develop strong and long term client relationships
- Manage pipeline, negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Educate prospects about Rossum’s platform to achieve their business goals.
- Organize lead data in CRM and cooperate closely with our best in class business development team.
- Work directly with Rossum founders and Head of Growth to improve the sales process and fine-tune the marketing strategy based on conversations with customers.
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, energy-charged atmosphere, as a valued member of our Sales team.
You will fit if you have:
- 5-10 years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience with closing new business
- Consultative selling experience and quota carrying experience.
- You understand the concept of vision and value selling. You approach every meeting with a potential customer as an opportunity to exceed their expectations.
- Ability to articulate ROI to prospective customers.
- Ability to shape or reshape deals to best meet the needs of our customers
- Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment, which requires prioritization, constant learning, juggling multiple responsibilities at once, and taking calculated risks.
- We most value honesty and strong opinions that are weakly held. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and they should be devoted to supporting their conclusions with data and measurements.
What we offer
- Competitive base salaries and VERY lucrative compensation plans.
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents, including Fortune 500 companies. Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing team.
- A diverse works environment of over 40 nationalities and balanced leadership team.
We are automating B2B document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
Rossum is an equal opportunity employer. At Rossum we believe human potential is the most powerful force for progress and success we aim for. Therefore we maintain a culture of belonging and treat people with respect and provide equal opportunities for hiring, employment, promotion, termination, compensation etc. Rossum does not discriminate against any job applicant or employee or protected veteran because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), physical or mental disability, age or genetic information.