DeliveryOps Engineer with Python
You will work directly with the Team Lead of Global Services on improvement of the team’s working infrastructure. Improving UX of our systems, automating awkward labour.
- You can’t stand daunting tasks, you automate them for yourself, you automate them for others.
- You like quickly prototyping to test your ideas
- You can handle freedom, by employing your own sense of responsibility and ownership
- You are bullshit-free
Our Tech Stack
This role is about solving non-engineering problems with engineering toolkits. You don’t need to know all of these in depth, however each is a huge advantage.
- You know how to create HTTP API around your logic (ideally using Flask or FastAPI; message-based communication like websockets is a plus)
- Ability to create UIs (React or at least solid understanding of HTML and CSS)
- Ability to work with persisted data. PostgreSQL as our database of choice. At least basic SQL knowledge is expected.
- Knowing how to work with REST APIs
- Working knowledge of Docker, CI/CDs and other development/deployment tools
- Ability to render charts and project data (D3.js, Matplotlib or other data visualisation tool)
- Knowledge of JIRA is a big plus
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- Working in a team where personal responsibility and ownership are matched by personal freedom and autonomy.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (27+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
Our product is number #1 in its category.