Customer Success Manager
Rossum is a fast growing Artificial Intelligence company that builds technology for understanding documents. Every single day, more than 100 human lifetimes are spent worldwide retyping information contained in invoices and we think that’s completely crazy. So we are now working to liberate millions of people from similar boring and repetitive work.
Rossum’s product is number #1 in its category. However, it touches a complex business process and our customers need guidance – both to implement it and to use it long-term at maximum efficiency. The Customer Success Manager role is to make sure each of our customers succeeds at improving their document processing and uses Rossum to its full potential.
Customer Success Manager represents a new way of thinking in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) thinking, but the role is in many ways similar to the more traditional Account Manager role in the service business.
You will fit right in if you:
- Run the customer onboarding process
- Analyze customer’s needs and together with Solution Architects.
- Serve the Project Manager role during the customer’s Rossum onboarding process.
- Maximize potential value brought by Rossum to each customer
- Cultivate customer relationships & build their satisfaction.
- Own whole customer lifecycle communication.
- Be a customer’s voice within Rossum.
- Drive customer’s growth and expansion opportunities.
- Have great communication and writing skills – excellent English both spoken and written (other foreign languages are a plus).
- Technical mindset and analytical skills are a plus.
- Experience with software projects or product management is a plus.
- Are honest and bullshit-free. You base your opinions on data, but don’t cling to it in the face of good arguments.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- Enjoyable working environment in the very diverse team (30+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
We are automating document communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents in enterprise back offices. It’s a terrible job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their orders and invoices.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)