Our SaaS product eliminates useless paperwork and makes the whole world go faster. The business documents we are processing include invoices, contracts or healthcare records. Our enterprise customers need to be sure those stay confidential, which makes compliance critical to our business.
We are striving to meet (and supersede) our clients’ and other stakeholders’ compliance requirements and need your help managing that. We currently hold ISO 27001 certification (next audit expected in August 2021) and are in the readiness stage for SOC 2 Type I report (audit expected in October 2021).
This is a full-time onsite role based in Prague – we hope to meet in the office 3 days a week (on average).
Some of us are geeks and hackers who like to engineer beautiful systems, others business oriented folks. A top notch Compliance manager can speak the language of all Rossumers & cooperate with the Security team. You will fit right in if you:
- Have proven 2+ years internal audit experience (ISO 27001 or SOC 2 Type II)
- Are able to maintain a compliance recordkeeping system (asset register, vendor management)
- Are able to maintain company policies and regulations up to date in our GRC tool (we use Tugboat Logic)
- Are able to consult other internal stakeholders on all business operations relating to compliance (typically advising sales on clients’ compliance related questions)
- Are able to prepare and perform periodic internal audits & cooperate with admins to obtain evidence of compliance
- Are able to prepare and continuously train employees on industry compliance requirement
- Have proven ability to lead external audits and maintain communication with compliance regulators
- Are able to design and continuously monitor control systems to deal with violations of internal policies
- Are honest and bullshit-free. You are pragmatic about compliance and give priority to real impact over formal adherence.
What we offer
We are building a hyper-growth SaaS startup following the best Silicon Valley practices in Prague.
- We designed the Employee Stock Option Plan as the fairest in Prague.
- We will support you with a senior security & compliance mentor (as an external consultant).
- You will work with the Head of Strategic Operations, Head of Security and CTO (one of our founders) and prepare reports for the Senior Management Team.
- Enjoyable working environment in a very diverse team (30+ nationalities)
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and work from home setup.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
Rossum is automating B2B communication. Thousands of lifetimes per day are burned on manually dealing with documents and related communication in enterprise back offices. It’s a tough job, and it makes the whole world go slower. Right now, we already process up to hundreds of documents per minute to save our users 85% of this work, serving some of the world’s best companies. Our mission is to create a world that builds rather than types, as companies that switched from email to Slack and Teams for internal communication next switch to Rossum for their B2B communication needs.
We raised money from some of the best VCs in Europe and top American angel investors who backed startups like Airbnb, Revolut, or UiPath before. We are now pre-Series-A in terms of funding and grow 300% a year. (Learn more)