Business Development Representative - USA
We are in need of Go-to-Market Professionals who are obsessed with their personal growth and those who want to develop their career and become the best at what they do. At Rossum you will get a chance to introduce our revolutionary technology to Fortune 500 customers all around the world, a skill you can take anywhere in the world.
You will fit right in if you:
- Have a passion for developing & creating new business opportunities.
- Can create a great first impression with great communication skills
- Can engage interested parties via follow-up communications designed to increase the awareness of our product and value proposition.
- Can think strategically and build a business case for potential customers.
- Can collaborate with team members to develop (potential) customer relationships that will contribute to winning new business opportunities.
- Love to challenge yourself and constantly push yourself to succeed.
- Fluent/native English, both spoken and written (other languages are a plus).
- Sales experience (experience with SaaS is a plus).
- Are honest, humble, empathetic, and great with time management.
*This is a full-time position based in Prague for a fluent English speaker and focused on the US market.
What we offer
We are building a first of its kind hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous bonus structure (put in more, earn more).
- Employee Stock Option Plan that’s fair and rewarding.
- Great working environment and diverse team (29+ nationalities).
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling its revenue in 2020, Rossum plans to further its expansion efforts over the next several years. And it’s currently seeking local talent to help spread the word about its revolutionary data capture product on a global scale.
Our product is number #1 in its category.