Business Development Manager
We are looking for a strong Business Development Leader who is obsessed with their own professional growth and the growth of those around them. We are building a best in class sales organization and need someone who can develop others while also not being afraid to get their hands dirty and go after new business themselves.
At Rossum, our primary goal is to make B2B communication frictionless and to give humanity back precious time that is wasted with mind-numbing tasks! Rossum’s artificial intelligence platform is leveraged to automate end-to-end document processing more accurately & more intelligently than ever possible before.
After tripling our revenue in 2020 and securing Eastern Europe’s largest-ever Series A funding of $100M in 2021 , we plan to further expand our market share and invest heavily across our Go-to-market teams & our research and development backbone.
- Manage, grow and support the team of Business Development Representatives responsible for inbound & outbound sales engagements.
- Train the team to bring a great first impression for prospects and customers.
- Refine the sales strategies and processes to achieve outstanding results.
- Leverage the Marketing team’s demand generation efforts by responding to and qualifying inbound leads.
- Organize lead data and qualification notes in CRM and cooperate closely with our other GTM teams.
- Improve the business development process and impact the marketing strategy based on conversations with customers.
- Carry out the processes and strategies created via prospecting and cold calling in order to bring in new business – we need someone who leads by example!
- Several years of proven experience in building and successfully managing a Business Development/Sales team.
- High level of understanding of sales processes.
- Results-oriented and data-driven professional who can motivate others to achieve their objectives.
- Can create a great first impression with great communication skills.
- Can think strategically and build a business case for potential customers.
- Can collaborate with team members to develop potential customer relationships that will contribute to winning new business opportunities.
- Sales experience (experience with SaaS is a big plus).
- Are honest, humble, empathetic, and great with time management.
What we offer
We are building a first of its kind hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague
- Financial recognition with generous bonus structure (put in more, earn more).
- Employee Stock Option Plan that’s fair and rewarding.
- Great working environment and diverse team (29+ nationalities).
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.
Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”). Last year alone we managed to save companies the globe over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, we automate B2B communication for clients that include Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, Flexport and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.