Rossum (the name comes from Czech writer Karel Čapek’s play “Rossum’s Universal Robots”) is capable of extracting data (from documents) six times faster than the human rate. Last year alone it managed to save companies across a number of sectors over one billion keystrokes, the equivalent of 150 years of human labor. Today, the company automates document communication for customers on five continents and a client roster that includes Siemens, Bosch, Cushman & Wakefield, Veolia, and, here in the Czech Republic, Alza, Kofola, and Mattoni.
After tripling its revenue in 2020, Rossum plans to further its expansion efforts over the next several years. And it’s currently seeking local talent to help spread the word about its revolutionary data capture product on a global scale.
Our product is number #1 in its category.
This is a full-time position based in Prague for a fluent English speaker.
We are in need of Go-to-Market Professionals who are obsessed with their personal growth and those who want to develop their career and become the best at what they do. At Rossum you will get a chance to introduce our revolutionary technology to Fortune 500 customers all around the world, a skill you can take anywhere in the world.
You will fit right in if you:
- Have a passion for building trusted relationships with existing customers, understand their business, challenges and demands
- Can penetrate the current customer base and develop new business cases
- Up-sell and generate new/expansion business from established customer relationships
- Support our retention goals by maintaining and establishing relationships with internal champions with existing customers
- Work directly with Rossum team members to improve the sales process, onboarding process, partners process and fine-tune the marketing strategy based on conversations with current customers.
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast-paced, energy-charged atmosphere, as a valued member of our Sales team.
- You have an x-factor, something about your character / your background that makes you unique and influences your strategy and tactics for winning new business; something very difficult to replicate that makes you special.
- Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment, which requires prioritization, constant learning, juggling multiple responsibilities at once, and taking calculated risks.
- Ability to shape or reshape deals to best meet the needs of our customers and leverage Rossum capabilities.
- Love to challenge yourself and constantly push yourself to succeed.
- Technical mindset and analytical skills are a plus.
- Experience with software projects or product management is a plus.
- Are honest, humble, empathetic, and great with time management.
What we offer
We are building a first of its kind hyper-growth SaaS startup in Prague:
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous bonus structure (put in more, earn more).
- Employee Stock Option Plan that’s fair and rewarding.
- Great working environment and diverse team (29+ nationalities).
- A laptop of your choice & necessary tech is a given.
- 5 weeks of vacation & flexible working hours.
- Tasty snacks & the best coffee and tea in Prague.
- English language lessons on all levels.
- Multisport card to get your workout at any of 2 700 places in Czechia.