Rossum is a rapidly growing artificial intelligence company that automates document processing. Every day, people throughout the world collectively spend over 100 human lifetimes retyping invoice information – this is absurd as it is avoidable. We are committed to liberating millions of people from the chore of data entry and empowering them to apply their intelligence and talents to more fulfilling, higher-value activities.
Our product is number #1 in its category. We share a number of progressive investors and advisors with companies like Airbnb, Stripe, TransferWise, Pinterest, and Lyft.
Now we are seeking a high-energy results-driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts to join our Sales team.
This is a full-time position based in Prague for a native English speaker.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work closely with prospective as well as current customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique challenges and goals.
- Educate prospects about Rossum’s platform to achieve their business goals.
- Organize lead data in CRM and cooperate closely with our sales development team.
- Work directly with Rossum founders and Head of Growth to improve the sales process and fine-tune the marketing strategy based on conversations with customers.
- Contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, energy-charged atmosphere, as a valued member of our Sales team.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Fluent/native English, both spoken and written (other languages are a plus).
- Consultative selling experience and quota carrying experience.
- You understand the concept of vision and value selling. You approach every meeting with a potential customer as an opportunity to exceed their expectations.
- Time management and analytical skills.
- Ability to achieve monthly targets.
- You have an x-factor, something about your character / your background that makes you unique and influences your strategy and tactics for winning new business; something very difficult to replicate that makes you special.
- Ability to articulate ROI to prospective customers.
- Ability to shape or reshape deals to best meet the needs of our customers and leverage Rossum capabilities.
- Ability to keep pace in a rapidly changing environment, which requires prioritization, constant learning, juggling multiple responsibilities at once, and taking calculated risks.
- We most value honesty and strong opinions that are weakly held. We expect everyone to focus on searching for the truth when it matters, and they should be devoted to supporting their conclusions with data and measurements.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Energy-charged atmosphere of a tech-first AI startup that has great traction towards global success and is already serving customers across four continents, including Fortune 500 companies. Most of our work is still ahead of us – you will be making a huge difference in our growing team, currently 45-strong and rising.
- A cutting-edge SaaS metrics-oriented mindset, committed to learning and mastering the latest Sales practices from the top startups.
- Enjoyable working environment: A diverse international team of geeks, globetrotters, artists, and health enthusiasts in the heart of Karlin. We offer flexible working hours and highly value independence. Perks like tasty and nutritious snacks and the best coffee and tea in town are a given.
The ability to learn is not only vital to the Rossum platform, it is essential to our business operations. Yes, we require a very particular set of skills, experience, and attributes for each role in our company. But we don’t expect you to have acquired all these over your career; it is your capacity for learning and growing that makes you a dream for people like us. So, if this position feels like a good fit for you, even if you need a bit of time to grow into it, we’d love to speak with you!